Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Shower Prep

So with T minus 10 days & counting until my sister's baby shower I thought I would share a few pics of the preparations with you.


Here we have a few off the little fellows that will be making an appearance at the party & cute animal print tissue paper pom poms.

Personalised noodle boxes for the lolly buffet

 What's not to love about receiving brown paper packages tied up with string???

I was very excited to unwrap my order from Mon Tresor

Look, look I finally have some retro paper straw & super cute cupcake wrappers. I'm very happy girl now.

Stay tuned for more party preparations & then the big shabang!




 Photobucket

1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Absolutely stunning preparations of baby shower. I am planning a luncheon of all my colleagues at one of the nearly located Venues in San Francisco on my birthday next week. Searching for delicious cuisines and desserts that are liked by everyone.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs