Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Circus Is In Town

This past Saturday I took Miss Hara to her first CQ Circus School lesson. She LOVED it and is busting to go back in a couple of weeks.

Today I thought I would share some of the photos I took on my iPhone. Please excuse the quality of the photos was very difficult getting good shots while the kids were constantly on the move.

Miss Hara was lucky enough to have two of her best friends, Miss N and Miss K there too.




 Miss Hara is a great little dancer but her co-ordination needs a bit of work before she starts dance classes next year. Circus School is perfect for that as it will help her with balancing and hand-eye co-ordination too.

 

This one is a bit of an action shot of Miss K using the hoolahop.


 Of course Lil Guy had a ball as well just walking, crawling and climbing all over the place.


This photo isn't the best but I just had to share as I love the face she is pulling.


My two kidlets getting up to no good.




All the girls loved having a turn on the aerial ropes. After they had a little climb, they got to sit in them and swing around before emerging as beautiful butterflies.


Miss N as a beautiful butterfly.

If anyone lives in Central Queensland, Jacinta holds classes in both Rockhampton and Yeppoon. You can find out more details by visiting her Facebook page, CQ Circus School.

I am linking up to

9 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

I love the pics, they obviously were having a ball

Cassandra said...

That looks like so much fun! I wonder if they hold classes like that down here in Brisbane. Surely they do!

Modern Nomads With Kids said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! There is a school that runs in Cairns as well but I'm pretty sure it's only on school holidays.
Prue x

Single Mummy said...

They thoroughly enjoyed the whole hour of the class. We'd be going back next weekend if it wasn't for Lil Guy's 1st birthday party.
Cassandra, I did a quick google and there were definitely circus school's in Brisbane so be sure to check it out.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures she looks like she had a great time.

EssentiallyJess said...

My daughter would love circus school if they had one. Pity we are in Darwin

Yvette Bowyer said...

fabulous photos!!! :) Love circus activities!!

#teamIBOT was here to say hello!!

Carly said...

Wow what a fab idea for kids. Your pics were not bad at all you should give yourself more credit:)

Single Mummy said...

Thank you everyone. I am my own worst critic when it comes to photography. I guess it is because one day I aspire to do it as a profession.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs