Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

Now I am going against the grain here and forever claim today as Wordy Wednesday not Wordless Wednesday. 

Why? You ask. 

Well simply put I want to express how I am feeling this week with images I have found on the web and they contain words so hence why today can not remain as Wordless Wednesday.

Image found on Pinterest (of course), original source unknown (as usual).

Original Source Zen and Living Simply, blog post has been deleted.

Image found on Pinterest (of course), original source unknown (as usual).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The power of words! I will a little down yesterday, and received a lovely text message from my husbando and it made me feel better. Just like your picture here, of the 'you are luckier..". That is SO true.I am going to print that off and stick it up to everything in perspective when things seem overwhelming. We really do need to be thankful for what we HAVE and not what we dont HAVE. Thank you for keeping it real. Mx

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs